Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Just Smile

The only words I have for you today are: just smile

Life is hard, I know. Some things aren't right, believe me, I know. Some days all I can do is smile. Immense myself in the company of those I love, and just smile.

In spite of what is happening, somebody deserves your smile. In fact, according to the path God has for you today, someone is in waiting to be blessed by your smile, little did you know. To you, you're just heading to the bank; but to someone else, you are the chap/or young lady whose smile brightened their day!

Just smile. Maybe eventually the other person's smile will make your heart smile, until your smile grows wider and wider.

It is a simple gesture, yet powerful in its own right.

Just smile.

Try it. Let me know if you regret it. ♥


Borrowed.

2 comments:

  1. Big wide grin while i have teeth :) Afteral, you look so much better wen u smile. Let not the hard ball of life grab and snatch away your smile .. Someone's waiting on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked! :)
      amen :)
      thanks for smiling sissy :)

      Delete